Fort McMurray Youth Soccer Association – Fort McMurray, AB
The successful candidate will provide a variety of support services and will represent the FMYSA both within and with external service providers and other stakeholders.
- General office administration including phone, fax and email communications
- Process registrations at the office: handle cash, cheque, debit/credit card transactions
- Enter registrations into IT Sportsnet System
- Process registration refunds, maintain a list of refunds and keep it up-to-date
- Work with association bookkeeper to provide required financial information
- Keep track and advise of needed office supplies; maintain and organize cleanliness
- Must be willing to drive in Region as needed for association related business
- Provide support at association festivals/tournaments when required
- Attend monthly board meetings and record minutes
- Develop content for the association website, newsletters, marketing collateral as needed
- Communicate with sponsors and potential sponsors, receive payment, issue receipts
- Liaison between the governing bodies (ASA, CSA) and other associations
- Report directly to the FMYSA President
- An interest in and knowledge of soccer in general and within Alberta
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications
- Office Administration Certificate/Diploma and/or previous office experience an asset
- Effective Communication Skills both written and oral
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer focus
- Professional manner
- Flexibility to respond to changing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated management abilities and skills
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple and sometimes conflicting deadlines
- Can work co-operatively with other staff and FMYSA Board Members
- Must have a valid Alberta Driver’s License
- Police check required
Your strong customer service orientation coupled with exceptional organizational skills will ensure your success in this role.
Hours: Permanent, Full time, Flexible hours with evening and week-end requirements
Candidates interested in this opportunity should send a resume to email@example.com.
Start date is August 11, 2014.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be notified.